San Gong is a popular casino game in China now available online in the Philippines. It is a simple yet exciting game enjoyed by players of all ages. This article will provide a comprehensive guide to playing San Gong at online casinos in the Philippines.
What is San Gong?
San Gong, or Three Kingdoms Poker, is a popular online casino game inspired by Chinese history and mythology. It is based on the three kingdoms period of ancient China, often referred to as one of the bloodiest periods in Chinese history. Although, game has become popular in both land-based and online casinos worldwide, and it is usually played by individuals interested in Chinese culture and tradition.
The game of San Gong is played with a regular deck of 52 cards, and it features several unique features that differentiate it from other online casino games. In San Gong, players have three hands to use to win the game and must decide how to divide their bets among them. The first hand is called the Heaven Hand, consisting of three cards. The second hand is called the Earth Hand, composed of five cards. The third hand, called the Man Hand, also consists of five cards.
The Game Objectives
Although, the game aims to get the best possible combination of cards in each hand, with the Man Hand being the most important of the three. The games won when a player’s Man Hand beats the dealer’s Man Hand, and the payouts vary based on the strength of the player’s hands. The game also includes various bonus features and side bets, which can enhance a player’s chances of winning big.
One of the unique features of San Gong is the use of color coding to represent each of the three hands. The Heaven Hand is usually represents by a blue color, the Earth Hand by a green color, and the Man Hand by a red color. This system makes it easy for players to differentiate between the hands quickly and adds a decorative element to the game.
Another crucial aspect of San Gong is the betting system. Players must place their bets accordingly each hand before the cards are dealt and decide how much to wager on each hand. The minimum and maximum bet limits usually vary depending on the casino and the game variation, but most casinos have a range of bet sizes to accommodate various budgets.
Rules of San Gong
San Gong Table game is plays with a deck of 32 cards, which includes eight cards of each of the following four suits: bamboo, coins, strings, and fish. Each card has a point value ranging from 1 to 10 points.
The objective of San Gong is to have the highest point value in your hand. Players are dealt three cards, and the player with the highest point value wins. If two or more players have the same point value, the tie is broken by the card with the highest suit.
- The game is played with a single 52-card deck.
- Card are ranked as in baccarat (aces = 1 points, 2-9 = pip value, 10s and faces = 0)
- After betting is closed, two hands, the Dragon and Phoenix, will get three cards each.
- Following is the ranking of each hand:
- Three styles, the higher the rank, the higher the hand.
- Three face cards
- In addition, the point value of 0 to 9 — The value of each hand is determining the same way as baccarat, by taking the sum of the points in that hand, dividing by 10, and taking the remainder as the score of each hand. For example, an indicator of 5, 7, and 9 would be world 1 point (the terminal digit of 21).
- The hand with more points shall win.
- In a tie for the most points, the hand with the single card with the most points shall win.
- If rule 6 doesn’t break the tie, then the hand with the higher ranking suit of the highest ranking card shall win. The order of cases is spades > hearts > clubs > diamonds.
- On the winning hand, Dragon or Phoenix Bets pay 0.94 to 1.
- There are three side bets on both the Player and Dragon hand:
- Odd total — Pays 0.94 to 1
- Even total — Pays 0.94 to 1
- Pair among the three cards — Pays 0.94 to 1
- There are three bets on the total of the winning hand. In the event of a tie, the calculation is based on either hand. All bets tie if both hands have zero points. The three stakes are:
- Total of 1 to 6 — Pays 1 to 1
- Total of 7 or 8 — Pays 2 to 1
- Total of 9 — Pays 4
How to Play San Gong
- To play San Gong, you need to follow these steps:
- Place your bet. Before the game starts, players must place their bets on the table.
- The dealer deals three cards face down to each player.
- The players can then look at their cards and decide to bet more.
- Placing bets, the dealer reveals the cards, and the player with the highest point value wins.
Tips and Strategies for San Gong
Here are some guides and strategies to help you improve your chances of winning at San Gong:
- Learn the point values of each card. Understanding the point values of each card is essential to winning at San Gong.
- Avoid betting on a Tie. The odds of a Tie are low, and the payout is not worth the risk.
- Don’t chase losses. If you’re on a losing streak, try to avoid winning back your losses by increasing your bets.
- Manage your bankroll. Set a budget and stick to it. Don’t gamble with money you can’t afford to lose.
- Don’t fall for betting systems. A strategy can only guarantee a win in San Gong.
San Gong is a thrilling and exciting online casino game that has gained widespread popularity worldwide. It draws inspiration from Chinese history and mythology and features unique gameplay and colorful graphics. Its popularity can be attributed to its fast-paced action and high payout potential.